It’s easy to make a difference with a gift to support Youth Outside:
- $500 will provide a local teacher with a bus to transport a class to an outdoor education field trip.
- $1,500 will pay for a class to learn problem solving, teamwork, and leadership skills on the ropes course.
- $2,500 provides a week of outdoor and environmental education for 10 youth.
- $3,000 sends 9 youth to overnight summer camp for one week.
- $5,000 provides 4 young adults from our Outdoor Educators Institute with wilderness backpacking training
- $10,000 provides coaching sessions for 20 Rising Leaders fellows, to support them in building greater cultural relevancy within their programs so that they can more effectively engage the youth they serve.
Other Ways to Give
Checks can be mailed to:
Attn: Chief Advancement Officer
436 14th St Suite 1209
Oakland, CA 94612
Gifts of Stock/Securities
Youth Outside accepts gifts of stock, which can have significant tax benefits. Youth Outside can work with you and your financial advisor to make a transfer of stock.
Making a bequest to Youth Outside is a meaningful way to make a contribution, and also has many tax benefits. It is often a relatively simple process, and Youth Outside can work with you and your legal counsel to include a bequest to Youth Outside in your will.
For assistance making a bequest, to arrange a gift of stock, or for any questions regarding your donation, please contact us at email@example.com or 510-839-0731.
Thank you for supporting Youth Outside’s mission. We pledge to use each gift efficiently and effectively, and to keep you informed of our shared success in connecting youth to the outdoors.
Youth Outside’s Tax ID # is 80-0565914. Your gifts are tax-deductible as allowed by law.